Just Say the Word, We Can Do it all!
Friendly Care Disability provides in-house services
All of our carers are qualified (Certificate 3 or 4), very skilled, and highly passionate. We’re committed to working with you
and your support network to get the most out of your NDIS plan, and achieve greater independence
Friendly Care Disability and the NDIS
Friendly Care Disability is an NDIS Provider, operating in Queensland. We strive to deliver support services of the highest quality, exceeding our NDIS Participant’s expectations. We are experienced and dedicated to delivering valued services in our community. Services we provide include:
Some NDIS Participants may have Support Coordination funded in their plan due to the complexity of their support needs. As your chosen Support Coordinator, we will take away the pressure of organising your supports. We will work with you, your family and/or care to achieve your goals, build your skills and confidence to handle this yourself in future if you wish to.
Friendly Care Disability will assist you to:
- Understand how you can use and work with your support networks to achieve your NDIS goals
- Address barriers to service delivery and get the most from your plan
Access the NDIS portal so you can monitor your funds
- Monitor your outcomes with a periodic report
Resolve service delivery issues and crisis resolution
- Prepare for your next NDIS review meeting
There is a limitation of only being able to use registered providers with the choice of the Agency (NDIA) managing your NDIS funding. To maximise your choice and control, the NDIA will include budget for plan management in your place, at your request, that will enable you to use both registered and non-registered providers.
As your nominated Plan Manager we will:
- Help you understand your NDIS plan and how it works
- Handle claims and payment of your invoices
- Track your NDIS funding
- Provide a monthly statement of your funding
- Strengthen your ability to self-manage in the future if you wish